Herbal CE II (Immune)
Herbal CE II (Immune)
When you're feeling ill, the last thing on your mind is searching for the perfect supplement to soothe your respiratory tract irritation and support normal health. Wise Woman Herbals® liquid botanicals are specifically formulated for fast absorption and prompt relief. Harmony in mind, body and soul are key to immune health and lifelong vitality. Our proprietary Herbal CE II is specially designed to support healthy respiratory tract function, sooth temporary irritation and promote normal, healthy mucous expectoration. Herbal CE II has all the benefits of our Herbal CE I without honey or menthol, making this safe for children under one year of age and for those also taking homeopathic remedies. With so many products on the market, how do you ensure you are purchasing the most natural, pure and safe supplement available? Let's talk a little more about what makes our Herbal CE II the best liquid botanical on the market today.
Our Wise Woman Herbals formulary team work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. Our superior botanical ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards easily exceed those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our fragile environment.
Herbal CE II Ingredients
When you're feeling unwell and need quick relief, you need a supplement that will help you feel better quickly. Wise Woman Herbals liquid botanical supplements are specially formulated for ease of use and quick absorption. Our Herbal CE II liquid botanical is produced under the tightest quality control guidelines; testing each batch for potency and consistency. Each ingredient is hand selected for purity and nutritional value to ensure the most beneficial product available. Let's talk a little more about the ingredients:
- Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) may: Support gastrointestinal health, promote healthy lung function, support healthy mucous production and expectoration.
- Usnea spp. (old man's beard) may: Promote a healthy response to fever and support healthy mucous production and expectoration.
- Prunus spp. (wild black cherry bark) may: Stimulate digestive function, healthy mucus production and expectoration, support a healthy and vital immune response, promote a healthy response to fever and soothe irritation to the respiratory tract.
- Inula helenium (elecampane) may: Promote healthy lung function, support healthy mucous production and expectoration and support healthy digestive function.
- Ligusticum porteri (osha) may: Encourage a normal inflammatory response during times of acute respiratory illness, promotes healthy mucous membranes in the respiratory tract and supports a healthy immune system response during viral conditions.
- Rosa canina (rose hips) may: Encourage a healthy immune response during times of acute respiratory illness, support normal blood sugar levels and promote a healthy response to fever.
- Cymbopogon citratus (lemon grass) may: Encourage a healthy immune response during times of acute respiratory illness, promote a healthy response to fever, promote healthy lung function, sand upport normal gastrointestinal health.
- Eriodictyon californicum (yerba santa) may: Promote a healthy histamine response, support healthy lung function and encourage a healthy immune response during times of acute respiratory illness.
- Cinnamomum aromaticum (cinnamon) may: Promote healthy blood sugar levels, support healthy bladder function, support healthy digestive function, promote healthy cholesterol levels, promote healthy appetite, support normal menstrual function and encourage a healthy immune response during times of respiratory illness.
- Verbascum thapsus (mullein) may: Encourage healthy immune response in times of respiratory illness, support heart health.
- Citrus sinensis (orange peel) may: Support healthy cholesterol levels, promote healthy blood pressure levels, and promote healthy lung function.
Healthcare practitioners are overwhelmingly recommending Wise Woman Herbal CE II to their patients to support normal healthy respiratory tract function, immune health and temporary mild respiratory tract irritation. The above botanical ingredients have been used for centuries to improve health and quality of life in people from all walks of life. We always suggest consulting a physician before adding any dietary supplement into your daily routine, to ensure you avoid any herb/drug interactions. We strive to provide historically sound ingredients coupled with innovative technology to bring you the most superior botanical products on the market today.
Herbal CE II Benefits
Our proprietary blends, coupled with our handmade processing techniques, have been handed down through the generations. And, fundamentally, they remain the same ones that have made us the brand preferred by professional healthcare practitioners since 1989. If we haven't already convinced you of the amazing health benefits of our patented Herbal CE II, let's go over them again:
- Encourage a healthy immune response during times of acute respiratory illness
- Promote a healthy response to fever
- Promote healthy lung function
- Support normal gastrointestinal health
- Healthy mucus production and expectoration
Our friendly customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have or begin your order, simply call 541-895-5172.
History of Wise Woman Herbals®
Commitment to quality, tradition and consistency have been integral in building the foundation that has made us the leading producer of time-honored botanical supplements to industry professionals. Our highly trained botanical experts continue the long-established handmade processing techniques that have made Wise Woman Herbals a household name. Every employee in our company, from customer service agents to the CEO, are committed to helping you achieve the health and vitality necessary for an active lifestyle.
The Wise Woman Herbals mission was born through our desire to gently improve and support a healthy lifestyle through gentle, high quality botanical supplements. We produce over 325 naturally sourced, whole herb supplements designed to support a healthy immune system, promote an active lifestyle and balance mind and body.
Our Commitment to Quality
Becoming the leading producer of botanical products doesn't come about by chance. We hold our time-honored traditions and botanical formulations in highest esteem, working hard to hold true to our history. Our entire line of products are manufactured on-site at our manufacturing facility in Creswell, Oregon. We manufacture in small batches to ensure high concentrations, promote superior quality and assure potency and high shelf life. We hand select each botanical ingredient so we can ensure exactly what goes into our supplements. Our products are GMO-free, peanut-free, lactose-free and wheat free.
We implement stringent quality control standards throughout our entire production process according to WWH's established standards. Our full-time regulatory team ensure each batch is inspected and double checked at each stage of the manufacturing process. Each batch is inspected for product quality and uniformity, so you can rest assured that each botanical you receive is the highest quality, most effective on the market. Our superior ingredients are hand selected and often sourced from local Oregon farmers and wildcrafters committed to providing organic, biodynamic, wild crafted and nutritionally sound plants. We strive to secure the finest ingredients, always inspecting each batch for quality and consistency, to provide our customers with the best botanical formulas in the industry.